A versatile device for work capacity evaluation
Assess the physical demands present in short-duration, table-height, and floor-level tasks. The Bench is primarily focused on evaluating sustained positional tolerances and upper-extremity dexterity. It gives you the opportunity for distraction-based observation of sustained standing, bending, forward reaching, hand-eye coordination, and stooping/crouching, as well as cognitive abilities related to spatial problem solving.
The Matheson Bench is a criterion referenced test. Method-Time Measurement (MTM) time standards have been established for each of the four individual test protocols and the two cycle protocols.
The Matheson Bench includes the following parts:
- 2 Seat-support brackets
- 2 Upright back-support bars
- 5 Seat tubes with 2 holes at each end
- 7 Back tubes with 1 hole at each end
- 5 Bins with lids for hardware
- 1 Users manual – with general instructions for the evaluator, the four protocols (assembly/ disassembly at table and floor height) and instructions for reporting results with the MTM Time Standards
- 1 Assembly poster
- 1 Pad double-sided Data Recording Forms (pad of 50)
- Bolts, Nuts, Washers and other hardware for assembly